After looking at what the local grocery store had to offer and the prices, we decided to run in to Kelowna this morning and stock up on some fresh fruit and get some bread products. The price difference makes it worthwhile and we got to visit the local mall. By the time we got back it was decided to do night skiing from 4 to 8 rather than try to fit in 2 hours of afternoon skiing.
I've added a couple of pictures of Keegan and Trevor up at the snow ghosts from yesterday, and also a picute of the bottom of one of the main lifts. This one was taken at 1 pm today. Notice that there is no line up at all. It's pretty amazing and the ski time is far better than you woul dget at a place like Tremblant. I had to add this as I looked at the Tremblant web cam and the lift lines were unbelievable. And it's snowing here again.
The top picture shows our hotel on the left and the village square next to it. It truly is ski-in/ski out.
2 comments:
Glad to see you guys made it out ok. I assume Ken is taking pictures and Holly has a white and red ski jacket. How is Holly's cold? I have strep throat, which both Holly and Barb can sympathize with. Great Wolf Lodge is a blast! You guys will be in great shape when you get back!
Actually Holly is in Black.The colds are still with us. We have one final day to give it our all. Holly is going to do thr women'd day activity today.
Post a Comment