Well we are sitting here in the Calgary airport waiting for the \kelowna flight. The trip through Toronto was actually painless. We parked at the hotel, got on the shuttle 10 minutes later, got to the Westjet checkin andf there were maybe five people ahead of us. I guess Saturday afternoon is a good time to leave. Going through security was the only hickup in the process. My computer bag at times doubles as a tool pouch, so it ended up at the "we want to look inside" lady. She thought I had a hair straitener inside from the xray. Seems I forgot that I had my RJ-45 crimper still in the bag. They didn't like the small cutting blades on it so wouldn't let me take it on. So I sacrificed one for the team. We're pretty tired at this point and can't wait to get to the hotel at Big White.
Stay tuned for more exciting news as it happens.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment