Monday, February 18, 2008

`now that that's over with

I managed to get through the NOSSA races on Friday without a hitch, at least from a timing point of view. I don't really know what else goes on during a race other that timing, but if appearance is anything, it went smooth all around.
The Sunday Nancy Green race went well, and we managed to get it done before the rain came Sunday Afternoon. Thanks to the Sudbury group for coming over and making it a duel city event. Hopefully we can do more of that in the future.
I'm just getting things packed up for the trek to Sault Ste. Marie tomorrow and 5 days of the Meale cup series. Should be a good time. Hopefully I'll have some pictures as the week progresses.
And by the way, Bailey did a 21 second run the third time down the course. Guess we'll have to set up a speed run course for the kids.

No comments: