Monday, January 31, 2011

home again

This should be that last blog for this version of Ken's Big Adventure. Yesterday was nothing but airports. I headed to the Raleigh airport at 7 am with one Mike since he had a car and the shuttle had proven to be unreliable. So I sat there until flight time which was 2:20 PM. Once I got to LaGuardia I found out that Air Canada had cancelled my Toronto flight and so they put me on a later flight. This caused me to miss my evening flight to North Bay. So it's off to a hotel for a few hours of sleep and a birthday beer.
So as I sit here at gate 103 at Pearson, I reflect back on how great a trip this was and even with all the hassles and long hour's I'd do it again in a heartbeat. So bring on Ottawa next year.

No comments: