The one thing I just hate it people giving timing a bad name. Today was a case of timing doing what we like to call " a complete train wreck ". As a concerned parent and having worked with the girl doing the timing I offered to help and after some realignment of eyes and software setup the race actually ran smoothly in the afernoon. It looks like tomorrow will run smoothly.
Trevor ran the slalom course today and it was a lot longer course than he is used to. |He sees maybe 24 gates in a slalom run in North Bay, on a tame slope. Her they ran 55 tight gates on a pretty steep grade. I don't think Trevor ever had his legs burn after a race as much as today. He finished the race but we don't know the results yet. Tomorrow is the GS race and it shouldn't be such a leg burner.
I might even get a chance to take my camera out and get some good pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment