Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Skiing



Last year at the Mealey I spent time doing hand timing at the start and froze my hands as the temperature was about -20. Today was Sunny and Warm, with the temperature hitting somewhere about plus 2. Everyone was basking in the sun. I managed to get a few pictures on the hill today and got a good shot of what the start corral looks like at the start of the race. I also managed to get a shot of Cindy and Bailey watching the start before the men's race.
This is my last post from the Mealey as I have to head out early tomorrow morning and drive to North Bay and then to Collingwood. Trevor has qualified for the OFSAA Alpine races so he has to be there tomorrow and race Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully the parents will let everyone know how we do tomorrow.

No comments: